Whether it is supporting a larger cabling, security or BAU installation or installation of a single circuit, ACCESS DNSI’s professional technicians provide a variety of solutions.
- New electrical wiring and installation
- Upgrades, renovations and expansion
- Circuit extensions
- Electrical repairs
- TVSS and surge protection systems
- Building automated energy management systems
- Cubical Wiring Hook-Up and Disconnect
Thermal Imaging of Electrical Panels, Data Centers, and More!
Electrical equipment tends to heat up before it fails, hiding from sight until a problem becomes “self-evident”. Fortunately, thermal imaging cameras instantly make those hot spots clearly visible so you can catch them in time to investigate further, plan repairs, and get things fixed before they turn critical. Scan electrical cabinets, breaker panels, fuses, bolted connections, and switchgear with a thermal imager and get an instant picture of impending trouble that you likely would miss otherwise.
Along with showing you where heat issues have developed, infrared systems provide a more accurate way to measure the temperature of energized components without having to touch and probe them, so you can maintain a safe working distance. Most offer on-screen spot meter and area box diagnostic tools to help you quickly quantify the problems you see in the image so you know when equipment has exceeded its temperature limit and needs to be taken offline for replacement or repair.
Do you know for sure that your critical electrical circuits are installed correctly and free from problems? If not you are at risk for serious downtime or worse!
Thermal Imaging is appropriate for:
• Identifies overloaded circuits,loose/corroded connections and failing breakers in electrical panels
• Identifies blown fuses, overloads, phase imbalance and harmonics problems
• Identifies hot spots from high resistance connections
• Identifies inefficient heating and cooling transfer
• Identifies draft sources from missing insulation in rafters/walls/floors
• Identification of problem areas helps reduce heat gain/loss and carbon footprint
• Discovers sources of moisture in roofs and areas behind walls
• Checks air distribution for blockages in pipes, damaged duct work and insulation gaps
• Checks fluid distribution for stuck valves and burst pipes
• Identifies equipment efficiencies/inefficiencies
• Applications include motors, pumps, boilers, radiators, heaters, chillers and transformers
Get us involved in your next project
Contact us and one of our account managers will perform a needs assessment.
We will spend the time it takes to understand your needs and work with your team to provide the solutions needed to succeed.